- Provides three-stage heating, operating at 40%, 65% and 100% firing rates to provide for greater efficiency and better comfort control
- Converts up to 95% of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions*
- Runs quietly and evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet, and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home
*An American Standard 900 Series Comfort Control is required for all Freedom 95 communicating furnaces. Telephone Access Module (TAM) required for remote system monitoring.
**Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.