- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Charge Assist™ charging simplifies service and improves system refrigerant charge accuracy
- Among the highest efficiency in the industry, significantly surpassing government efficiency standards and helping you save up to 60% on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions**
- Contains two compressors that provide two-stage cooling, running at an energy-saving 50% capacity most of the time, which may help lower your cooling bills**
- Runs quietly and keeps temperature even from room to room with its variable speed fan motor
- Cools with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that’s ozone-safe.
- Removes unwanted humidity from the air, leaving you feeling cooler and more comfortable
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to durable woven Spine Fin™ coil and dual Duration™ compressors
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
*An American Standard 900 Series Comfort Control with communicating indoor unit is required for Allegiance 20 communicating air conditioners.
**Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.