- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Charge Assist™ charging simplifies service and improves system refrigerant charge accuracy
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 50% on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions**
- Contains a two-step Duration™ compressor with two-stage cooling which runs at 70% capacity most of the time, and steps up to the second stage on the hottest days*
- So quiet, you barely notice it's running
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to durable single-row Spine Fin™ coil
- Cools with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that’s ozone-safe.
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
*An American Standard 900 Series Comfort Control with communicating indoor unit is required for Allegiance 16 communicating air conditioners.
**Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.